Thursday 11 April 2013

Evaluating Mr Samasuwo..so far


This course has helped my thinking and the way i look at digital marketing not only as banner ads and viral videos but as SEO, Social Media and many more channels all coming into our homes and lives through television, mobile phones and tablets and computers and laptops. This shows the strength and influence of digital marketing and how as the world becomes more connected how it will become even more powerful within marketing

Personally my researching was my weakest attribute however being part of jack downloads and with the help of Mike Watson i have grown and developed and with it my primary and secondary research has caught up with my silver tongue. Through digital marketing i have published 2 online magazines reviewing the music industry and attended 2 events which have helped me liase with proffessionals and masterclasses with Dave Chaffey.

No comments:

Post a Comment